To determine your size for a particular dress we recommend that you have your bust, waist and hips measurements taken and compare them to the measurements found on the size chart for that dress. To pull up the size chart click on, "What's My Size," next to the size selector on the page of the dress you are interested in. Sizing varies by designer and style, so be sure to consult the chart for the dress you are interested in. We recommend choosing the size that comfortably fits all of your measurements. If you are between sizes we recommend choosing the larger size so you can have the dress altered by a tailor or seamstress for a perfect fit.
Articles in this section
- Are all of the dresses on your site authentic designs?
- How do I know what size to order?
- How do I determine my measurements?
- According to the size chart I am a different size than I am used to wearing. Why is that?
- Can I order a dress to my measurements or design specifications?
- How long are the dresses?
- How can I see a dress in another color?
- How can I tell what kind of fabric a dress is made of?
- Do your dresses come with shawls?
- Can I order extra fabric?